- Minimum experience (6+ years) as Oracle SQL and PL/SQL developer;
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle databases (SQL Queries, Procedures, functions, triggers, packages)
- 3-5 years Oracle Forms and Report development experience.
- Performance tuning with large data sets;
- Sound understanding of Oracle architecture and relational databases;
- Hands-on experience with data modeling and data management concepts;
- Unix shell programming (ksh/bash/awk/perl);
- Provides design and documentation at an application level.
- Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with minimum of 7+ years of software development experience."
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour
- PL/SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)