Join us at our newest Distribution Center in Tacoma, WA
What you will do as a Distribution Center Associate:
· Lifting: you must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 pounds and manipulate up to 250 pounds occasionally. (Think of lifting couches throughout the day.)
· Pushing and pulling: You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
· You will manipulate products by hand from a primary location to a cart, pallet, or plate.
· Move materials within the Distribution Center as needed.
· Operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
· You will make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
· You have basic counting and math skills.
· You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
· You have the ability to measure using English and Metric scales.
· Ability to learn our basic computer and scanning systems.
· You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift