Our Lady of the Valleyis a nonprofit, nondenominational senior care community sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Richmond, located in Roanoke, VA. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for each resident through personalized attention and exceptional senior services. Nurses are the hands-on caregivers who make a difference everyday. We appreciate the job you do and invite you to consider sharing your talents.Our Lady of the Valley currently has open career opportunities for caring and dedicated RN's and/or LPN's to be available FT 11 pm - 7 am, 3 pm - 11 pm, and PRN shifts.
Requirements of an RN/LPN:
- Candidate must have received an LPN or RN license from an accredited school in good standing.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years RN or LPN experience, clinical and communication skills along with a thorough knowledge of regulations and medication administration.
Responsibilities of an RN/LPN:
- The RN or LPN is responsible for supervising the Nursing Assistant(s) in the overall care of the residents and receives general supervision from the Director of Nursing.
- Experience with senior care highly preferred.
Rewards of being an Our Lady of the Valley employee:
- Our Lady of the Valley offers an excellent work environment and for FT employees we offer health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Also included in benefits package is free Life Insurance/ADD/LTD, years of service bonus equal to 5% of gross income, annual wage increases, paid holidays, sick and vacation.
- Our Lady of the Valley has recently introduced a new pay scale for all nursing staff. Be sure to ask about new rates when you apply!
- Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Our Lady of the Valley is an EOE and drug free workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RN)