The Account/Project Manager is the factory-based servicing representative responsible for ensuring Royston’s performance in response to customer opportunities. This is the customer’s internal advocate, driving projects across the organization while ensuring that the goals and objectives of the business are met. The Account/Project Manager’s success will be measured by their ability to effectively utilize and challenge Royston’s resources to meet or exceed the customer’s requirements while working within the framework and priorities of the larger organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead cross functional teams across the organization to desired project outcome
- Provide product knowledge and opportunities to customers
- Secure construction/planning/forecasting schedules for internal planning & execution
- Prepare/Review customer quotes and drawings
- Continually look for opportunities to increase sales, improve processes, reduce costs, improve manufacturability and margins
- Initiate, drive and review first articles/prototypes to meet and exceed customer’s needs
- Work in support of National Account Managers for project hand-offs, reviewing and refining information so we are able to “make offer” to the customer
- Customer visits
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be self-motivated and able to perform all duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision. This individual must be an excellent communicator with an ability to work effectively across the organization. This will require the individual to effectively hand-off project information in an appropriate time frame to ensure the success of their team. This individual must always be looking forward, proactively searching for new opportunities and ways to improve our position with the customer. i.e., new product, improved function, manufacturing reviews to share improved costs with our customers while improving our margins.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detailed oriented
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Office)
- Servicing or Sales Experience
- Project Management Experience
Royston LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.