FUTU, Inc. is looking for experience securities trading staff who have worked on a trade desk. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workloads and prioritizing tasks of others in a fast-paced environment. This position will be located at our headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.
What you'll work on:
- Reviewing securities activities for different investment products, including foreign securities, stock options
- Reviewing client’s trading activities
- Monitoring risk controls and control margin risk utilizing risk tools
- Handling daily operations involving back office of a securities broker/dealer
- Responsible for account opening, on-boarding, trading support and customer service call support
- Reviewing new account documents for AML compliance and performing additional research if needed
- Maintain high level knowledge of Futu processes and system platforms as they relate to Equities Trading and other areas that interact with trading
- Comply with regulatory requirements, adapt to new regulatory changes. Have a thorough understanding of internal and external audits, actively review procedures, identify areas of risk, and ensure proper controls are followed.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 license
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of US equity market and trading rules are required
- Bi-lingual with Chinese and English
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making.
Futu Inc is a 24-hour trading platform. Futu needs experienced trading staff for night shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)