Full Job Description
Established in 2003, Investigo is an award-winning, 250 person, UK headquartered Recruitment firm that believes that relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Built on that philosophy we have seen year on year growth since our inception growing to over a $100M and have won Agency of The Year in 2017 and again, in 2018.
With that success and a significant investment and strategic partnership with Careers International in 2017, Investigo expanded into the US Market in April 2018. Within that short timeframe we have already built up a strong reputation and a solid proof of concept increasing our headcount from 4 to 25 employees in our New York Office. Aggressive growth is set to continue in 2020 as we expand into new locations and markets across North America.
Investigo is currently looking for a passionate, motivated Director to build and lead our Technology Practice and head up a 360 business in the Californian market. This is a new market for Investigo and a great opportunity to bring your entrepreneurial leadership talents to a high performing and collaborative organization. Your time will be split between building out a team from scratch, marketing the Investigo brand and managing your own desk. You will truly be able to have an impact by coming in on the ground floor to develop and grow your own business, working in a cutting-edge industry.
- First and foremost, building strong relationships! (Internally and externally)
- Build, manage and lead a team (6-8) of Recruitment Consultants at various experience levels
- Be actively involved in the interview process and ensure an engaging onboarding and training experience
- Support individuals to achieve personal goals while simultaneously building a profitable desk within ERP, CRM, DevOps, Cloud, Digital, Cyber Security
- Build a strategy to maximize revenue by having a strong commercial understanding of your market, from both a client and candidate perspective
- Negotiation and complex full cycle 360 deal management
- Identify, engage and mobilize the very best talent in your market
- Support business strategy by auditing and challenging monthly forecasts
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission structure, up to 40%
- 22 days PTO, including Christmas shut down plus Public holidays
- International and domestic relocation opportunities
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-levels of senior exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years
- An incredibly cohesive, supportive and high performing working environment.
What we need from you
- Experience: 7+ years agency recruiting experience, in the Technology Sector (ERP, CRM, DevOps, Cloud, Digital, Cyber Security)
- 7+ Years' experience building and leading teams
- Passion - ambition and driven to succeed, by truly enjoying what you do
- Integrity - a commitment to being open and honest in every approach
- Inclusive - value and empower the diverse contributions Investigo's people make
- Highly effective communication skills with a high level of IQ & EQ
- Strong work ethic.
If this sounds like something of interest and you'd like to learn more, apply on-line for immediate consideration