Box Office Rep/House Manager Assistant
Merrimack Repertory Theatre, a professional theatre in downtownLowell, MA, is seeking a person to work as a Box Office Representative andHouse Manager Assistant. The position requires an attentive, courteous, and detail-orientatedindividual to help with the daily duties of the box office and house manageshows. This includes contact with our patrons (including a large subscriberbase), ticket sales, concessions, and general office upkeep. The successfulapplicant will be a responsible, mature, punctual team-player with a warm andfriendly attitude and an appreciation for the performing arts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Handling and processing single and subscription ticket sales viaphone and computer
· Serving as house manager at least two performances a week,including the management of concessions and the coordination of volunteerushers.
· Informing patrons about upcoming performances, providingdescriptions, dates, times, and additional information to help them with theirpurchasing decisions.
· Assisting patrons with venue information, including directions,local dining, parking, special needs accessibility, etc.
· Welcoming guests to MRT for performances and fulfilling willcall and/or ticket sale requests.
· Maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times.
Qualifications: Required day, evening, and weekend availability on a regular basisExcellent customer service skillsExperience in the arts, entertainment, retail, hospitality, or customer serviceExperience with Microsoft Office applications. (Excel, Word, Outlook)Position Details: 32 hours per week, schedule changes during non-show weeks$15/hourSeasonal – September - MayDay, weekend, and evening hours required
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Hours per Week: