LEAD EXPERIENTIAL PRODUCER
ATLANTA – FREELANCE
Encore Worldwide seeks a few dynamite, experienced senior-level producers to bring our experiential campaigns to life. The candidates should have five-plus years of experience producing experiential campaigns as the lead producer. He/she will have a proven track record as a self-starter, creative problem solver and production leader with both an attention to detail and an eye on the big picture.
The winning candidates will be accountable for all aspects of the given assignments, including production of the physical assets, activation of the experiences and management of the brand ambassadors and project staff. The Lead Experiential Producers will report directly to our head of operations (an agency co-founder and partner) working out of our Roswell, GA based operations/production facility.
The positions are FREELANCE. Although the candidates should reside within the Atlanta area it is likely that a good deal of travel will be required, depending on the specifics of the assignment(s).
Note that we do NOT have a specific job at this time but want to build relationships with a few great candidates to call upon on as campaigns begin production, often with short notice.
Encore Worldwide is a full-service experiential marketing agency headquartered near Atlanta, GA. Clients include Anheuser-Busch/InBev, Converse, Country Financial, JetBlue, Mondelez, RB (including Air Wick, Lysol, Mucinex and several other brands), Samsung and more. Prior to launching Encore, our four co-founders built and managed one of the largest experiential marketing agencies in the United States, now owned by Havas. Our personable, human-centric approach to business results in long-term employee and client retention. Visit us at www.encoreww.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Total accountability for activating all aspects of an experiential marketing campaign (typically in the mid-six to seven-figure range), including the following:
- Working with creative and account management to finalize the concept(s) that have been approved by the client
- Working with designers and external production houses to create physical assets for the experiences.
- Sourcing locations, venues and events to host the experiences.
- Hiring, training and managing teams of brand ambassadors to staff and host the experiences.
- Managing a fixed budget with line-item detail.
- Leading production and status calls, with and without clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Five-plus years of experience producing experiential campaigns as the lead producer, either in-house with an agency and/or as a freelancer.
- Eight-plus years in the experiential marketing industry.
- Track record for production of experiential campaigns on-time and under-budget, often under less-than-ideal timelines and circumstances.
- Respected within the experiential marketing community.
- Utilizes a proven system for staying organized and maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Commensurate with work experience and qualifications, but also taking into account the details of each individual project or assignment. Will typically fall in the $6,000-10,000 range per month.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $6,000.00 to $10,000.00 /month
- lead experiential event producer: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required