Director, Talent Acquisition
We are searching for a Talent Acquisition professional for a permanent role. The role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring for all Company staffing needs across both its centralized headquarters, regional operations centers, and field staff
- Oversee the ongoing monitoring, evaluating, and counseling of employee performance within the recruitment team
- Develop and manage recruitment and advertising strategies to ensure targeted applicant flow and efficient recruitment processes
- Manage the development, coordination, and monitoring of employee compliance with corporate human resource policies and procedures for the Company
- Proven experience in talent acquisition strategy within various industries/markets
- Skilled at assessing organizations, understanding the customer, and implementing strategies across operations to attain workforce planning and forecasting.
- Must have prior experience with Talent strategy creation/development, implementation and execution
- Assist management, Human Resources, and legal counsel to identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the recruitment function (e.g. EEO, FLSA, ADA Title VII, etc.), and monitor exposure of the Company to such regulations;
Job Type: Full-time
- Strategic Planning: 5 years (Required)
- Talent Acquisition: 10 years (Required)