- Fluent in reading and speaking Spanish and/or Portuguese
- B.S. or B.A. in Finance / Accounting or related field required
- 3+ years of relevant financial experience
- Experience with Oracle Financials and Business Intelligence
- Experience in organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast paced dynamic environment
At AWS Professional Services, we are building a global professional services team to work on enterprise customer engagements around the world, and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers.
To ensure the business scales with the highest financial acumen, we are hiring a Business Finance Operations Analyst. We’re looking for a leader that will take ownership and drive financial operations excellence in a dynamic global business environment. It is expected the individual will ensure the team’s operations processes stay ahead of risks associated with growth in areas of process design, internal control effectiveness, system integration, and other relevant areas. This role will require engagement and alignment with global business operations teams, finance operations, accounting, accounts receivable teams, and project managers.
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous and demanding work environment is critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with fundamental knowledge of accounting and financial management, experience with Order-To-Cash (OTC), strong relationship and strategic influencing skills, experience in large-scale change management across functions and geographies, and a pursuit for continuous improvement. This individual must have a proven record of delivering results through strong program management skills, problem solving skills, financial process and system knowledge, and a passion for customer experience.
- Own and deliver all financial transactions for Americas ProServe including monthly billing, credit and rebills, EDP and RFF reporting and invoicing, and revenue and cost accruals
- Develop, modify and maintain the operational and design effectiveness of financial operations process and controls
- Coordinate with teams across Operations, IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that the Standard Operations Procedures are implemented and followed
- Lead special projects to drive improvements across Professional Services Operations and partnering business teams
- Support audits (monthly, quarterly, annually) across multiple systems to ensure audit ready end to end processes
- Support- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analyses on a regular basis, at least annually
- Develop, modify and maintain the operational and design effectiveness of financial operations process and control
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Work experience in public accounting or internal audit
- International experience at a multinational organization
- Experience with complex problem-solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques