Terra Abstract is currently seeking a Title Examiner to join our office in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of title examination experience. Candidate possesses excellent computer skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. Candidate must be a fast learner and willing to grow with company.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, including matching 401K.
Please submit your resume if you meet the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of Title Examination Experience.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain positive internal working relationships with office staff.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to handle a large volume of files.
- Must have strong computer skills; Word, Excel and Outlook as well as general understanding of software systems to access and utilize client systems.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
Terra Abstract has been in the business of protecting property ownership rights for over 20 years. We continually invest in the education of our teams, applying our extensive industry knowledge across a multi-state footprint. We are trained to effectively and efficiently manage any title matter and to think outside the box to create solutions that might arise as part of the title transfer process.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Title Examiner: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible