If you are a Senior .NET Developer - WCF, WF, Umbraco, AWS/Azure, MS SQL with experience, please read on!
We develop, deploy, and deliver high quality interactive solutions that evolve our clients' businesses. Established in 1998, we are a company centered around a small, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team that is committed to personal and technical evolution in the work we do.
What You Will Be Doing
- Architect, develop, and deliver elegant web solutions that adhere to industry recognized best practices using .NET, C#, Vue, and Angular
- Utilize Agile software development methodologies and principles
- Work with source control (GIT / SVN) and bug tracking systems
- Building and shipping products with accuracy, scale and speed
- Utilize computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Implement MS SQL database design and deployment for enterprise solutions
- Implement/improve continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Share your knowledge and experience to the development team
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree or beyond in CS or a relevant technical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience architecting, coding, and deploying solutions in an agile environment
- Passionate about coding and designing solutions
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above including WCF, & WF
- Excellent OO Programming skills
- Experience working with Umbraco CMS
- Experience deploying applications to cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) a must have
- Experience with Windows Server and MS SQL administration
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A plus if you have MCSD Certification
- A plus if you have mobile application development/framework experience (Objective-C, Java, Xamarin, Cordova)
- A plus if you have prior agency or consulting experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- 10% bonus
- 401k, PTO, and excellent benefits
- Fun work environment and career growth
So, if you are a Senior .NET Developer - WCF, WF, Umbraco, AWS/Azure, MS SQL with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.