Tocco Building Systems is qualified candidates that can fill the role of electrical estimatoras a part of our staff of highly skilled and dedicated employees. We are looking for positive, reliable, and honest people who take pride in their work and can thrive in a commercial setting. This is a full-time, immediate opening with a growing company.
- Creates detailed cost estimates including system sketches, scope definition, exceptions/exclusions, preliminary proposal, and vendor/sub-contractor quotes.
- Responsible for completing the take-off and pricing of purchased equipment
- Interprets electrical plans and specifications.
- Meets with customers to develop project requirements.
- Identifies possible cost saving opportunities and/or risk items.
- Develops detailed proposals for customers.
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with customers, contractors, vendors and sales team members.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and pay close attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Must be team-oriented and have a positive attitude towards customers and employees.
- Project management experience is a plus, as is the ability to develop design basis and cost estimates for projects.
- ConEst software experience
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Full benefits including:
- Employee sponsored health insurance.
- Dental plan
- Short and long term disability plan.
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Company vehicle for qualified applicants.
- Excellent opportunity for growth.
- Promote primarily from within.
Since 1983, the Tocco team has been responding to our customers' needs and expanding our services to meet their evolving requirements. We have grown to provide a diverse range of leading edge services, with expertise in design, engineering, installation, maintenance and service of virtually all electrical systems. We are currently hiring for a qualified foreman who can demonstrate and uphold all of Tocco Building Systems core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- estimating: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)