Candidates work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Candidate with a background in chemical detection devices/equipment (electronic or traditional) and/or education in a chemistry/biology field is preferred.
- Candidate must have self-transportation. Mileage will be reimbursed per state law.
- Candidate is preferred to be local within the RDU triangle and is able to work from the office on occasion.
Please send resume and references when applying. It would be beneficial to visit our webpage www.chemsee.com to view the types of products that we offer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Raleigh, NC 27607 (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes