Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will solve complex and challenging business, analytic, and mission objectives with modern digital solutions? As a front-end web developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build visually appealing user interfaces for applications in a cloud-based environment from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a front-end developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and identify needed system improvements. Using full lifecycle development following Agile methodology and test-driven development, you’ll work with the development team to build user interfaces and create optimal user experiences. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change government business and missions for the better.
Nice If You Have:
- 5 years of experience with full lifecycle software development and Agile methodologies
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in working with web services or with various web servers, including Tomcat
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, or another RDBMS
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Experience with Spring or Hibernate framework or Bootstrap CSS framework
- Knowledge of Angular 2+, React, VueJS, or similar
- Knowledge of Groovy or Grails
- Ability to use GIT, GitHub, or GitLab
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.