Want to drive for Lane County's Premier Landscaping Company and be home every night? Lane Forest Products is looking for Class A Semi Drivers with good mechanical aptitude, strong attention to detail, and a knack for providing excellent customer service.
- A clean driving record with a Class A CDL and medical certification
- Good working knowledge of the Lane County Area
- Available to work a full-time schedule which can include Saturdays
- Able to routinely lift up to 50 lbs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure proper payment and complete required paperwork
- Problem solve while at delivery site
- Basic math skills
BENEFITS (for regular, full time employees) include:
- Competitive base wage
- Health, Vision, Dental and Supplemental Insurance
- 86% of driver medical premium paid by company
- Pays over $800/ month of family medical insurance premium
- Health Reimbursement Account reimburses up to $4000 in out-of-pocket medical expenses each year
- FSA available (tax deductible medical spending account) after one year
- Purchasing discounts on all our products up to 35%
- Paid time Off
- 401K and Roth IRA with company 3% company match after one year
- Annual bonus possible based on company performance and tenure
- Challenging opportunities, training and growth potential
Applications available www.laneforest.com
Lane Forest Products promotes a Drug Free Work Place. All positions are subject to pre-employment and random drug screens.
Lane Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.