Project Engineer Commercial Construction - Tampa
Williams Company is currently seeking Project Engineers for our Tampa, FL office with 1 - 3 years of commercial construction project experience.
Successful candidates will have some experience working on Construction Projects. Must have ability to read and review shop drawings, prepare and review submittals and understand Tilt Wall Construction process.
Successful candidates will be assigned to projects such as retail, educational, office, warehouse, and other fast-track commercial construction projects and will report to the Project Manager who have overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating everything through all phases of a construction project. Previous experience with Prolog or RedTeam Project Management, P-Vault and Viewpoint accounting systems is helpful.
- One to three years experience in the Commercial Construction Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees, consultants, other governmental agency representatives, city officials and the general public; ability to conduct necessary engineering research and compile comprehensive reports.
- Some knowledge at cost estimates on complex projects; skill in operating the listed tools and equipment.
- Some knowledge of engineering and construction principles, practices and methods, as applicable to a commercial construction setting.
- Our goal is to continue to assemble a talented, highly-motivated team of individuals that enjoy being associated with quality people and a quality organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- While at the Williams Company: you will work hard, be treated fairly, and be compensated according to your contribution to the company. If you consider yourself to be a leader in your field, one who likes to take charge and has three to five years of solid experience as a Project Engineer in Commercial Construction, we would like to hear from you
Education Requirements Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in civil engineering, building construction or a closely related field is required.
Job Type: Full-time