DivvyCloud, a leading developer of innovative technology to automate and optimize cloud infrastructure, seeks to hire a Sales Director located on the west coast of the United States in a major metro area such as San Francisco, Seattle, or Los Angeles. The candidate will be responsible for a sales territory that stretches from San Diego up to Seattle. We're looking for a driven sales professional with a successful track record building pipeline and solution selling software or SaaS products to enterprise customers, preferably with knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and cyber-security technologies.
As a Sales Director at DivvyCloud you will be responsible for developing high-trust relationships with business decision makers, technical decision makers, and IT professionals. This role will report to DivvyCloud's VP of Sales.
- Grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities from marketing-generated and self-generated leads
- Manage sales processes through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, business and technical validation, negotiation and close
- Work closely with customer executives (CIO's, CISO's and SVP's of Cloud/Infrastructure) and their teams to align the value of DivvyCloud software with their cloud adoption strategies
- Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization - setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating internal and external resources
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the product line, understanding the needs of customers, the competitive landscape and knowing how to communicate our value proposition based on customer requirements.
- Utilize our CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunities, accounts and key stakeholders
- Provide strategic insight to the internal management team and suggest ideas for enhancement of operations
Work Location and Travel
DivvyCloud is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. The candidate's workplace location will be a combination of home office and customer sites. It is expected that there will be regular travel within the western United States to visit local customers, and additional travel outside of the west coast for visits to DivvyCloud HQ and to attend trade shows.
Skills & Attributes
A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers.
- BS or BA degree or commensurate work experience.
- 7+ years in solution selling subscription software or SaaS products to enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and cyber-security technologies.
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high-level of complexity, focus, and intensity.
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer.
- Ability to work through procurement processes efficiently, with support from DivvyCloud legal and financial, in order to ensure prompt deal closing.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
- Local to the west coast of the United States, preferably in a major metropolitan area.
What's in it for you?
- Join a fast-growing company in the cloud security field.
- Competitive salary, 401k program, stock option program.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance.
- Casual, fun and dynamic office located in Rosslyn (two blocks from the Metro).
- Opportunities for career advancement as we grow.
Company Background / Culture
DivvyCloud is built and lead by passionate technologists focused on building next-generation cloud security technology. Our culture is centered around bringing together top talent to solve challenging technical problems. Passion and a self-driven personality are critical to an individual's success at DivvyCloud. Our goal is to build a culture and office environment that doesn't feel like work, but rather is a place you want to be.
DivvyCloud mitigates security and compliance risk by providing virtual guardrails for security, compliance, and governance to customers embracing the dynamic, self-service nature of public cloud and container infrastructure. Customers like General Electric, Discovery Communications, and Fannie Mae run DivvyCloud's software to achieve continuous security governance in cloud and container environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba, and Kubernetes).
Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. DivvyCloud is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what your do, come as you are.