Hiring Electrical industry leaders - Earn Your Full Potential Today!
As an essential service, the demand for talented electricians is always high. Michael and Son is looking for driven, self-motivated individuals with residential experience to join our growing team. Our industry-leading training program helps grow skills and helps convert service
technicians into managers.
Each day will be a unique and rewarding opportunity as you'll interact with our customers troubleshooting equipment and provide electrical solutions. The best part is you're getting paid to not only meet our customers' needs but educate them on their home's system. Our highly motivated team members grow their earning potential to over $150K a year and there is no ceiling to what you can make!
Job Highlights Include:
Fully stocked company vehicle + Gas Card
- Signing bonus up to $5000
- Year-round stability
- Ongoing training and mentorship
- Advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and disability
- 401K 100% vested on your first day of employment (90-day waiting period)
- Paid time off
Have experience? That's a bonus! Not afraid to learn? Get paid training!
Regardless of your experience level, our industry-leading training programs can help grow your skills. We hire people who have a strong desire to succeed, value professional growth, and provide high-quality customer service. If you fit this description, we want you on our team. No experience necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills/ability to interact with the public
- State-issued Journeyman Or Master License is a plus
- High level of motivation and great work ethic
- Sales experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write in the English language
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.