Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and pricing strategy skillset to join our growing team in Deloitte Consulting Platforms.
We are looking for a self-starter to help us commercialize and price our new products and solutions.
Work You’ll Do:
The Pricing Strategy Lead will work with key internal clients to commercialize new software and SaaS products. This includes coming up with monetization and commercialization strategies for new products or new markets and supporting complex deals through strategic/profitability analysis and software license structuring. This is an exciting opportunity to develop key strategies for our new product offerings.
- -Collaborate with the product management and sales teams to set and define the appropriate pricing strategy for next generation offerings (SaaS, Software, PaaS, AI/RPA, etc.)
- -Conduct voice of the customer research to understand market dynamics and competitive landscape
- -Work with multiple stakeholders of complex deals to evaluate deal profitability, analyze strategic considerations, and provide required license/product contract language
- -Conduct win/loss analysis and other strategic deal flow analyses
- -Bachelor’s degree required
- -5+ years’ relevant experience, to include strategic value-based pricing, new product/solution pricing
- -Consulting, banking, marketing or strategy experience preferred
- -Exceptional storyboarding / PowerPoint experience and advanced Excel modeling skills
- -Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- -Proactive, detail oriented and flexible. Strong organizational skills, including project management experience
- -Experience conveying complex business issues in a clear, concise, and impactful style to senior executives
- -Ability to work independently and under general direction with a strong sense of motivation to succeed
- -Experience interfacing effectively with all levels of management in a work environment in which priorities are frequently shifting
- -Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
- -Open to travel as needed (up to 20%)