Cybermedia Technologies, Inc. is a 100% minority-owned, small, disadvantaged company headquartered in Reston, Virginia, with a stellar reputation throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. Founded in 1996, Cybermedia Technologies, Inc. exists to help our customers achieve the maximum return on their IT and human capital investments. Our veteran team of solution architects, designers, consultants, artists, and managers is dedicated to developing training, enterprise infrastructure, and cybersecurity solutions that exceed client expectations.
CTEC is seeking a can-do, customer service, and people-focused, HR Administrator (HR Admin.) with strong interpersonal skills to fill a new position for a HR Admin in our Reston Headquarters office. Reporting to the Employee Engagement Specialist/HR Manager, the HR Admin. will be responsible for assisting and supporting all aspects of the employment lifecycle to drive employee engagement including:employee time keeping, employee relations, recognition, onboarding, performance management, benefits administration, compensation management, separation of employment, HRIS, employment law compliance and required compliance reporting. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and foster a collaborative team environment by acting as an inspirational team member focused on individual, team and company success.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Assist the Employee Engagement Specialist/HR Manager in managing HR projects as well as participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Assist the Employee Engagement Specialist/HR Manager in conducting investigations into employee concerns, provide appropriate documentation and bring to conclusion, involving general counsel as necessary.
- Assist the Employee Engagement Specialist/HR Manager in coaching managers and supervisors on employee performance matters and concerns.
- Provide assistance in maintaining employee benefits programs by working with Employee Engagement Specialist/HR Manager and broker to ensure competitive offerings and pricing; design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs and oversee the annual open enrollment process.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and legislative requirements.
- Assist in updating of the employee handbook to document policy changes and the maintaining of employee records while adhering to regulatory and ISO requirements.
- Assist in providing guidance and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with firm policies and regulations.
- Assist in ensuring accurate and timely compliance reporting to include AAP, EEO, VETS-4212, 5000’s.
- Assist in employee hiring and employee termination activities (interviews, offers, exit interview etc.)
- Assist with 401k enrollment and reporting
- Assist with new-hire packages and orientation
- Assist with employee time keeping responsibilities
- Assist in overseeing and maintaining integrity of data in the HR database system and personnel records.
Education, Certifications, & Overall Experience
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field or relevant experience
Prior Government contracting experience is a plus.
Strong experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), web-based applications and reports, internet/intranet, and electronic document management.