- CPT Coding
- Driver's License
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
Aflac Benefits Advisor/Leadership
A Career with Aflac is one of the most sought-after, highly paid, rewarding (& fun) careers on the market today! As we get older (& wiser), most people realize that we want to be employed by a strong, stable, ethical company, where we can work smarter (not harder), earn more money each year, enjoy more time off for family & personal pursuits, work with phenomenal people & enjoy what we do every single day while helping people . This is what a successful career with Aflac can give you & your family :
- Solid 1st Year Income, with 15%-40% increases in your income each year without having to "do more".
- Complete Control of your Career Path, your Clients & your Daily Schedule.
- Job Security & Long-Term Financial Security.
This is also one of the most under-penetrated market in the nation for Aflac, with Businesses needing our No-Cost Business Solutions & Employees needing our Cash Benefit Programs. This means there's never been a better time to join Aflac!
In our Benefit Advisor & Leadership Positions, your general Job Responsibilities would include:
- Complete our Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Companies & Organizations through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads that come in through Aflac.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions, Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Enroll Employees in Aflac Benefits (Consultative Process).
- Enroll New Hires on a Monthly Basis & Assist with Billing, Invoicing, Claims & Policyholder Servicing.
- Leadership Positions are available within 3-6 months (as long as agreed-upon metrics are achieved) & would allow an individual to build an Aflac agency.
Our Benefit Advisor & Leaders experience the following:
- Many Advisors make between 45k-65k during their 1st year (before bonuses)
- Earn additional compensation through our New Advisor Award Series (up to $12,900 1st year), Stock Bonuses, Renewal Income, Nomination Bonuses & Ongoing Contests that include Trips, Prizes & Cash Bonuses.
- You can leave Aflac after certain time periods & still receive a % of your Renewal Income (2 Years = 50%, 5 years = 75% & 10 years = 100%). What other company will continue paying you after you leave?
- Represent the #1 company in our industry.
- Flexible Schedule (No Nights or Weekends, unless you choose to).
- We pride ourselves in being a Fun, Ethical, Professional Team that actively work together in a Positive, cooperative Work Environment.
- Several Management & Specialty Opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
- An Accident, Life & Health License is required to sell our type of Insurance.
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their Accident, Life & Health License will also be considered. It's a simple process and you will be supported throughout.
- No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Benefit Advisors are Independent Contractors of Aflac. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)
- Reliable Vehicle (Required)