Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Application Developer will be responsible for developing and coding the front-end queries, reports, and forms for customized applications. This includes the coding of new features as well as the maintenance and updating of existing front-end features. Software Engineer will also be responsible for troubleshooting front-end database and PC user issues and limited SQL Server administration.
- Application development including query writing, form and report creation
- Basic database maintenance
- General database application training
- Maintain Database Integrity, Size, and Security
Extensive knowledge of the following applications and technologies:
Essential Job Functions:
- Visual Basic.Net (including datatable, dataview, and form designer)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Understanding of database design and development
- SQL Server DBA skills (a plus)
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must possess 4 plus years programming experience with Microsoft Development Tools, ODBC connections, and Standard Query Language
- Must be able to modify schemas with a sensitivity toward performance and data viability
- Must be proficient at basic configuration and troubleshooting of computer hardware and software
- Have ownership of your own performance and success.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in accordance with your signed agreement.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Heed and practice BAOs values and principles.