Full-timeEstimated: $130,000 - $170,000 a year
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Regulatory Reporting
- Communication Skills
- Business Development
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Full Job Description
ABOUT IAC: International Aerospace Coatings (IAC) is the world’s leading aviation specialist painting company. We work with Domestic and International Original Aircraft Equipment Manufacturing Companies, Airlines operators, private operators and aviation leasing companies across the globe to provide tailor made aircraft painting, graphic solutions that ensure regulatory compliance globally. We currently run 10 sites, 7 of which have wide body aircraft capacity and each year we paint over 800 aircraft across our facilities. Our European headquarters is based at Shannon Airport, County Clare, Ireland, with our US headquarters located in Irvine, California. Please feel free to review more information regarding IAC at http://www.iac.aero.
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer you will take complete responsibility for the entire Americas Finance Operation. You will play a key role in the senior management team leading the long-term strategic progression and expansion for the Americas business. You will play an integral part in developing customer relationships and be actively involved in business development and planning. You will have excellent IT skills and possess the motivation, skills, experience and drive to implement best in class financial processes, tools and controls. Along with first-rate interpersonal and communication skills you will have proven ability of leading,
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short, medium and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, Group CFO, CEO & COO and Executive Leadership Team.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models.
- Provide & implement recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Directing and oversee all aspects of the U.S. based Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements, along with developing and manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for management, lenders, investors and company’s board of directors.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage all company audit related activities for the U.S. entities. Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; manage preparation and support of all external audits.
- Mentor and develop the US Finance team (Finance org: 7 team members) , managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state, federal and local laws regarding company operations.
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software.
- Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
- Perform other duties and functions as the Executive and the Group CFO may agree upon from time to time.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA highly desirable.
- CPA required.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial & commercial leadership roles, preferably in Aviation MRO industry.
- Highly motivated and energetic, with strong interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with and influencing Internal Stakeholders, Investors, Lenders, Customers and Senior Executives.
- Availability to travel to Company and Customer locations as required.
- Ambitious, driven, persistent and confident in own ability to achieve targets.
- Proven ability of leading, directing and motivating a team to achieve their potential.
- Ability to initiate and support change and implement initiatives to contribute to continuous improvement activity within the Group.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects/priorities and to work to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system. Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
- Proven strategic thinker, excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills, along with creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and adaptability to be successful in a fast-paced, results orientated, changing environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance