We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals to join our safety-minded, family-based culture. As a member of the Night Warehouse team you will play a key role in the delivery of products to our customers by safely and efficiently picking and loading orders for next-day delivery.
If you are looking for a warehouse career with a Company that lives their values everyday with the goal of having their associates feel supported, engaged, and empowered, then come join our winning team.
Monday - Thursday, 6:30pm - Finish
- Build orders for dock routes per invoice in a timely and accurate manner.
- Load route trucks with product per the computerized schematics.
- Perform daily inspection of assigned warehouse equipment and reports any deficiencies.
- Safely and properly handling shipments and replenishment of product.
- Move product by safely and responsibly operating material handling equipment including forklift, order picker, pallet jack, reach truck, keg fork dock stocker, slip-sheet lift, de-layer, clamp truck, double pallet jack and floor scrubber, as needed.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and reports any unsafe work area conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or its equivalent, preferred
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training, preferred
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written English instructions
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgment
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting of up to 65 pounds to perform various duties as assigned for extended periods
- Frequent reaching with intermittent reaching overhead
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift