Provide development engineering and programming support and design and develop applications in a Web environment. Analyze user needs and develop, create, and modify applications and software and specialized utility programs and solutions. Design software with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Maintain awareness of technical trends and develop and maintain an awareness of ongoing IT projects and business unit requirements. Operate in an Agile development model and provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and life cycle support for innovative applications. Ensure the system being developed complies with the enterprise technical architecture.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in developing applications with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, RDS, Cloudformation, Elasticache, and KMS
- Experience with creating, publishing, and managing APIs and data ingestion points with external services
- Experience with creating secure application systems
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with integrating accessibility standards into modern web methods
- Experience with using DevOps tools, including Github and Jenkins
- Experience with developing highly available systems on Cloud infrastructure using Linux and advanced bash scripts
- Experience with ingesting and manipulating JSON and XML payloads for application services
- Experience with continuous audit logging solutions, including Splunk or ELK
- Experience in working with PKI certificates and X509 protocols
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.