Merakey is seeking a Full-Time Program Director of Operations to lead our Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) based in Pottsville, PA that covers Columbia, Montour, Union, Snyder, North-Umberland, Schuylkill, Carbon, Monroe, Pike, and Wayne Pennsylvania Counties.
Qualified applicants are eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus.
DDTT assists individuals with co-occurring intellectual disabilities and mental health diagnosis live and thrive in their homes and communities.
As a member of the DDTT, the Program Director of Operations is responsible for clinical and administrative oversight and supervision of team members to ensure high levels of fidelity to the DDTT model and maintain the Merakey mission.
- Work directly with a professional team including a Psychiatrist, Nursing staff, Behavior Specialists, and Community Resource Specialists
- Lead DDTT by providing oversight and direction to team members, assuring a clinically sound service
- Support and assist Dual Diagnosis Team in both the community and within an office setting
- Promote DDTT team in the community in order to assist individuals with receiving medically necessary services
- Provide monitoring of programmatic clinical services and outcomes
- Expand learning and development of all team members
- Attend all required meetings inside and outside the agency
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master's Degree (licensed preferred) in social work, psychology or another human service-related field. Non licensed candidates with ability and plan to become licensed will be given consideration.
- Must have no less than 8 year's experience in the behavioral health field with, at a minimum:
- Two years of experience in a mental health setting
- Two years working with individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Possess at least two years of program management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled