A busy DERMATOLOGY practice in Mount Pleasant is seeking an experienced certified medical assistant. We are looking for an energetic, computer literate, highly dependable, and a team player.
CMA duties may include the following but are not limited to:
- Documenting all patient-related communication and interventions in the patients' electronic record.
- Performing all duties in accordance with clinical, OSHA, infection control standards, and HIPAA standards.
- Preparing patients for examination and assisting physician during treatment, examinations, and testing of patient. Also documenting patients' healthcare history, maintenance, and chief compliant.
- Prepping, disinfecting and stocking, examination rooms, procedure rooms, lab area and all other patient care areas at scheduled intervals.
- Representing our office in a professional manner and treating all patients and fellow co-workers in a respectful and cooperative manner.
Part-time (4) days a week or full time 5 days a week is available - approximately 9 hours a day. Hours may range depending on the day between 7:45am - 5 pm or 9:45am to 6:30 pm.
Job Requirements Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Minimum of 3 years of medical assistant experience or college degree preferred. Computer skills with experience in Practice Management systems and Nextech EHR systems preferred. Experience in a dermatology office preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- medical assistant: 3 years (Preferred)