Curvature is looking for experienced Material Handlers to join our Supply Chain team in our Distribution Centers. Curvature Material Handlers must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to clearly communicate status and issues. This individual is responsible for receiving, storing, packaging, cycle counts and shipping with the utmost Inventory Integrity possible. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to balance the need for rapid delivery with the attention to detail required to meet Curvature’s world class standards and procedures. Possess the ability to meet the needs of multiple customers with diverse requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Receive, Package, Store, Ship products to all order specifications.
- Properly rebinning equipment to appropriate locations within the distribution centers.
- Proper and efficient testing of all incoming gear. Using Testing platforms and tech logging all testing output into our ERP systems.
- Interfaces with Shipping, Receiving, Repair, Order Management, and Inventory. This will include Sales and Sparing.
- Takes phone or visitor messages and delivers to appropriate individual.
- Accurately inputs information into ERP system (SAP and Oracle).
- Performs daily Cycle Counts on all areas of Distribution.
- Maintains safe, clean and organized work space.
- Composes and types routine correspondence and memorandum using word processing software.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 1 years industry experience within Supply Chain Distribution.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of modern warehouse procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, and record keeping.
- Ability to lift and position material up to 50lbs.
- Knowledge of modern business communication, specifically electronic communication.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions and retain technical information quickly.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Demonstrates teaming behaviors including effective communication skills face-to-face, via email, and on the phone.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and as part of a team, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Successful Candidate must pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
Curvature is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Santa Barbara, CA (Required)