The Quality Improvement Clinician position focuses on quality and performance improvement of the Medication Adherence Technician and other healthcare professionals to ensure outcomes meet or exceed quality benchmarks of all clinical operations at PharmMD.
Education & Experience:
- Actively participate in Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement process
- Audit Medication Adherence Technicians and/or other healthcare professional calls and documentation to ensure completeness and compliance as per client guidelines, as well as internal guidelines.
- Provides one on one feedback including coaching, re-training, and identification of the need for corrective action to support the achievement of an exceptional quality program.
- Provides educational leadership to Medication Adherence Technicians and other healthcare professionals to enhance performance and outcomes.
- Collaborate with external and internal colleagues for continual revision of clinical quality standards for defined clinical quality health outreach programs as assigned.
- Demonstrate ability to identify both individual and global need for coaching, training, procedure change and quality improvement initiatives.
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting of the overall and individual status of call audits
- Facilitates proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Keeps accurate records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Educate clinical staff regarding clinical documentation best practices and areas of improvement.
- High School Degree or GED Equivalent is required
- CPhT or LPN with active certification/license required
- Three to five years of patient engagement experience
- Experience working with maintenance medications or very strong knowledge of medications in the following categories: Antihypertensive, Cholesterol, Anti-Diabetic, and Long-Term Asthma Controller medications.
- Bilingual- Spanish and English- preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid- regulations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Google and ability to learn new software as needed
- At least (1) one year office experience is required
CPhT, ptcb, nha, certified pharmacy technician, LVN, LPN,