MORE ABOUT NORTHBORO R&D CENTER:
Saint-Gobain’s High-Performance Materials Group is a dynamic, global business with research and development activities centered in Northboro, Massachusetts (NRDC). The Northboro operation has been a major center for materials research since 1985. We have an outstanding record of achievement, and are committed to growth through the development of proprietary products based on novel materials and process technologies. The 186,000-square-foot R&D Center is based in three buildings on a 26-acre site near I-290 in Northboro and has approximately 350 employees from 30 different countries.
- Managing onboarding of new hires, orientation trainings, new hire communication to the site, I9, personel files
- Administer offboarding as needed and for all interns, send out completion of assignments
- Help managing relocations, visa
2) Improvement of the NRDC Onboarding plan
- Collect and analyze feedback in order to improve the NRDC Onboarding plan & the onboarding website
- Create a forum on the onboarding website to foster communication, experience-sharing and collaboration within the NRDC (posting of carpool request, information about housing in the area, communication on the existing networks and sport teams, and other diverse topics)
3) With oversight, coordinate intern program
- Cultivate a pipeline of potential interns for the site
- Work with managers to satisfy their summer hiring needs
- Manage the intern summer activities including “fun day” and presentations (work on the feedback from 2016 Summer internship program surveys)
- Coordinate fall recruitment fairs and speed interviews
4) Design of e-learning training sessions
- Analyze results of the Orientation feedback survey
- Design of several E-Learning training sessions using the software Articulate
Graduate from a Master in HR.
Fluent in English.
Please note :
for a 18-month VIE in the US, you need to justify 52 weeks of work experience in the field of the VIE (internships and apprenticeships included).