Digital Marketing Specialist
Instron is a global organization that designs, manufactures, sells and services materials testing systems. Instron is a clear global leader in materials testing applications and its leadership in the marketplace is continually expanding. You will find that our established strength, commitment to our core values and team focus provides an engaging work environment and offers exceptional opportunities for personal and career development.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key position within Instron’s marketing team. The primary responsibilities of the role are to deliver the Instron message when and how customers want it, and to drive business strategy. You will work closely with marketing campaign managers, product experts, designers, and the entire business team to execute campaigns, launch new products, and produce marketing collateral that generates inbound leads. Specific responsibilities include:
- Webpage Building - Become an expert Sitecore Web Content Management System user to create beautiful, engaging, and informative web pages.
- Writing - Edit and curate content written by our technical experts for use on our website and collateral.
- Online Ads - Generate qualified leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including paid advertising (mostly Google AdWords), landing page optimization, and directory sites.
- Social Media - Lead our social media strategy on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Monitor and respond to mentions of our brand on social media platforms.
Successful candidates should have a strong understanding of current digital marketing channels usually acquired through a combination of completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other creative field as well as least 2 years of marketing experience. Additional requirements include:
- Highly proficient in managing projects with the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.Must have excellent time management and organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of how marketing channel strategies work together, including paid search, social media, mobile marketing, PR, and email marketing.
- Experience using a Web Content Management System such as Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Hubspot, or similar.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- A passion for customer relationships and business development.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, paid parental leave, and an industry leading 401k and tuition reimbursement program.
Instron is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.