Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: DOJ MBI
Employee Type: Part-Time On-Call
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You'll Get To Do:
Project Coordinator will support Project Manager by tracking projects, milestones, coordinating deployments and liaison activities with customer interactions. Also serve as an analyst as needed: preparing presentations, documents and other materials to support project functions. Willing to perform administrative functions such as preparing minutes, monitoring deliverables, and other administrative tasks
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
Education: Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university.
Experience: 5-8 years experienced with Project Management. Experience with MS Project. Strong in MS Office suites, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel but also including OneNote, SharePoint 2016
Required skills: Highly organized and motivated, strong written and oral communications.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
Desired Skill: Enforcement industry experience a plus. PMP and knowledge of MS Project a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Enforcement industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- MS Project: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Washington, DC 20002 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative