Do you love to play guitar or piano and express yourself through music? Does sharing your love of music with others sounds like the perfect job? At FineArtsMatter, we offer encouraging and enriching after-school music classes to students in 2nd-5th grade (Guitar Club). Our mission is to inspire the next generation to discover their talents and abilities, and show the world what they can do.
We are NOW HIRING positive, adaptable, and creative Music Teachers for our Classes at Local Elementary Schools. Our flexible, part-time schedules include teaching daily after-school music classes on weekdays between 2:15-3:45 pm, and private lessons that are scheduled to suit you and your student’s availability. Our classes are located in Cobb County and are scheduled to run from August - May.
About our Music Classes:
As a Guitar Club Teacher , you’ll bring provided guitars to local elementary schools to conduct beginning-intermediate guitar classes for groups of 2nd-5th grade rock stars! Each Guitar Club student gets a real guitar to learn all about tablature, power chords, and being a part of the band! Each semester ends with an exciting group performance for family and friends to see everything your students have learned.
Where You’re Strong:
What We Provide:
- Eager to share your love and knowledge of music with young artists
- Adaptable, and able to interact with and encourage young groups of students in a fun way
- Available weekday afternoons between 2:15-3:45 pm
- Able to provide a resume and 2 professional references
- Must provide a clear background check
- Must be reliable, and have reliable transportation
- Able to transport provided instruments in and out of schools, and back into car (~40 lbs of materials placed on a rolling cart)
- Experienced in teaching private or group music lessons (preferred)
- Music, Education, or Music Education degree (preferred)
- An encouraging work environment to share your love of music
- Part-time, flexible schedules with 3-5 classes per week
- Additional private lesson opportunities
- All teaching materials and a full set of classroom instruments
- Full curriculum and teaching/classroom management methods for every lesson
- Thorough teacher training sessions twice per semester
- In-class support from dedicated Coaches throughout each semester
- $40 per class, plus commission for re-enrolling students
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- W-2 Employee status
To learn more about what it means to be a FineArtsMatter teacher, please visit our website at
“FineArtsMatter staff were a dream to work with! The instructor created a fun, but structured learning environment and communicated well with parents to keep them informed.” — Kimberly Kern, PTO Officer, Silverbrook Elementary School
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Rock On Music, LLC (and Fine Arts Matter, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.