Immediate need for a full-time Document Reviewer to work in support of international financial fraud investigations. Must be able to read and speak German (advanced to fluent).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review. analyze, and compile documents, data, and other case materials for relevancy to the investigations.
- Utilize review tools and systems to record relevant information about documents and other data.
- Communicate (orally and in writing) detailed summaries and analysis of review findings; particularly from German to English
- Work with other DOJ components, Federal agencies, and others as required in the course of investigation and litigation
- Reports to a Project Supervisor or Manager
What We Can Offer You:
- Must be able to read and understand both German and English
- Document review and Relativity experience preferred
- At least one year of experience on major litigation support projects
- Undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete tasks correctly (e.g., where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work from a number of people
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOJ MBI clearance
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.