EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide software and hardware support to all on-site and remote RTI employees.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to setup, configuration, and installation of all laptop and desktop computers and network printers.
- Provides tier one helpdesk support.
- Troubleshoots and corrects all hardware and software problems pertaining to these devices.
- Provides additional support for various IT projects and other related duties as assigned.
(list required and preferred separately)
- High School Diploma required. A+ or MCP certification preferred.
- Must be in College Courses within 3 months of hire date +/-.
- Course Work in Computer Sciences Preferred.