Summary - Maintenance Tech I - $19 hr
How You’ll Shine:
As a Maintenance Tech I, you’ll make dream vacations by providing quality results for our guests by using your maintenance skills, customer service expertise and guaranteeing each unit and building is in perfectly working order.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Perform all general facility maintenance under supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production.
- Perform service requests and repairs as directed (Painting, appliance repair, minor electrical, carpentry).
- Perform maintenance work for make-ready units as directed.
- Apply basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures, general repair includes: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, roofs, furniture, and cabinetry.
- Clean and maintain outside landscape: including emptying trash, pick up of trash, general landscape work.
- Clean and inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
What You’ll Bring:
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude with team focus.
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed.
- Basic handyman skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person