Cadia Healthcare stands out as one of the most comprehensive providers of care in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our unique ability to offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physician medicine, mobile imaging, and dialysis, along with pharmacy services allows us to stand out among our competitors.As passionate as we about the care we provide, we are just as passionate about our employees.
Cadia Healthcare is looking for a part time Receptionist to join our team during the evenings and weekends, in our 70+-bed skilled nursing facility in Hagerstown.
As the Receptionist, you will play a key role in making a great first impression on new patients and their families. You'll act as an amazing source of information, as people need help navigating the building and other questions. Join the Cadia team and help us continue on our mission of providing the best care to our patients.
This is a Part-time position that will entail evening and weekend hours.
- Answers incoming phone calls. Takes messages or forwards calls to voice mail system. Follows up with staff as appropriate.
- Greets visitors in a customer oriented manner.
- Maintains the visitor's sign-in log.
- Appropriately directs walk-in applicants.
- Collects employee meal money and appropriately notifies the dietary department.
- Keeps front lobby and front desk area neat and clean.
- Ensure all copy/fax machines are in proper working order and fully stocked with paper, replacing toner when needed.
- Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be required.
- At least, 1 year of experience in a front desk position or as a receptionist, preferred
- MS Office Proficient, preferred
- Medical background or healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Strong Customer Service Skills required
- Strong Communication Skills required
- Positive attitude, willingness to help others
- Professional Image