Desktop Imaging Specialst with Public Trust clearance required
Rockville Maryland USA 20852
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 8 - 12 years of related experience, including at least 7 years specializing in Windows desktop, server and enterprise technologies. Working understanding of Active Directory including Kerberos, GPO, LDAP, and basic Forest/Domain design/deployment.
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of
- GPOs to support the implementation of security settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers
- Experience configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows security technologies including Windows AppLocker and Windows Bitlocker.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Ability to create packages, deployments, task sequences, and site configuration and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows OSD (Operating System Deployment) principles and implementation including Sysprep, Windows Image Format (WIM), Unattended automation, Panther, User State Migration Tool (USMT), Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) and Preboot Execution Environment (PXE).
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems including configuration, customization and automation.
- This position requires successful completion of a NRC Public Trust security investigation resulting in clearance.
- This position is not eligible for telework. The position will be based at the NRC HQ in Rockville, MD.
- SQL queries is an asset but not required
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, proactive, and collaborative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and be flexible and agile to meet quick turnarounds and hard deadlines.
- Knowledge with other tools and techniques specific to this service area to efficiently conduct the transition of current data, information, and knowledge.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Windows desktop: 10 years
- SCCM: 3 years
- Windows AppLocker: 1 year
- Active Directory: 5 years
- Microsoft Windows OSD: 1 year