Title : Front End Web Developer
Location : Multiple Locations (Menlo Park, CA/ Denver, CO/ New York, NY/ Houston, TX/ Los Angeles, CA/ San Diego, CA) – Candidate can choose to work from any one of the locations
Nature of employment : 12 months (Potential for extension)
Internal job id: FT0178
Looking for a Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a skilled Front End Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and implementing the user interface of our websites. You will work closely with our web team to ensure that our sites are visually appealing and user-friendly. Your primary focus will be to improve the user experience by partnering with the web team to create responsive, intuitive, and engaging web pages.
- Be a core contributor to the front-end development, optimization, and infrastructure of business messaging marketing websites such as business.whatsapp.com
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is compatible with all modern browsers and devices.
- Help us build a best-in-class experience on our marketing website for both end-users and our internal team
- Collaborate with design to create visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces for our websites
- Create and optimize web pages for speed, performance, and accessibility best practices and techniques for creating web content that is inclusive and usable by all individuals.
- Test and debug web pages across multiple browsers and devices to ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development.
- Proactive communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical collaborators
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Front End Web Developer or similar role.
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of web development best practices, including optimization for speed and performance.
- Familiarity with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as Sass or Less is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment..
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
If you are passionate about web development and have a keen eye for design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with our team.
2. Collaborate with design to create visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces for our websites
3. Create and optimize web pages for speed, performance, and accessibility best practices and techniques for creating web content that is inclusive and usable by all individuals.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.