Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Build regional research plans to understand what is needed to empower Android apps developers in North America to optimize businesses. Build the regional Go-to-Market strategy for North America Android apps developer marketing.
- Using market insight, product roadmaps and Play business strategy as input, design scalable tactics, campaigns and programs to achieve our strategy.
- Collaborate with the Global Google Play Developer team to drive outreach and communications to developers in North America, across our existing developer outreach channels including web, email and social, and potentially building local channels.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders such as the Google Play Business Development team, Consumer Marketing and Developer Product teams.
- Manage Google Play developer events in the US, including participation in industry events.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of marketing experience, with a focus on B2B technology/apps marketing.
- Experience in delivering impactful B2B events.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in copy writing and working with cases studies and/or presentations.
- Knowledge of Google's strategic position in relation to Android and Google Play.
- Demonstrated ability to work with creative agencies and conceptualize creative solutions for our users.
- Effective organizational and attention to detail skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and a variety of stakeholders simultaneously.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.