- The recruiter will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting (sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, extending offers, negotiating, and communication during the on-boarding process)
- Works with management to understand current and future workforce needs and metrics; has the ability to implement improvements to staffing processes, including sourcing and selection
- Writes job descriptions and places advertisements, reviews resumes, determines qualifying candidates and schedules and manages the interview process
- Drafts offer letters, negotiates with and closes candidates, utilizing nontraditional sourcing methods, as well as search firms when necessary
- Prepares weekly recruiting reports; attends all staffing meetings and calls
- Communicates with hiring managers regarding hiring needs and the status of recruitment efforts
- Sources top-level talent and makes appropriate referrals to hiring managers to further screen and interview candidates
- Utilizes internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates including LinkedIn, ClearanceJobs.com, Indeed, and others
- Supports and attends career/job fairs at local universities and locations throughout the DMV area and occasionally at new contract locations
- Maintains and files recruitment and employment records
- Assists with special projects assigned by HR or management
- Performs other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of IT recruiting experience, including experience working with search firms
- Experience with federal contracting, bid and proposal recruiting required
- Self-starter with track record of producing results in fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills required
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building relationships with recruits, internal customers and management
- Proficient with recruiting resources such as Indeed, ClearanceJobs and LinkedIn
- Experience with Quality Management, HR/Benefits or security clearance administration a plus.
- Experience with and understanding of the personnel security clearance system
- Expertise with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Deltek Account System a plus
- Experience with ADP Recruiting module a plus.
SuprTEK is an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm focused on helping the DoD and government agencies assure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Ashburn, Virginia with a wide array or opportunities throughout the DC Metro Area. We also have a strong presence in the St. Louis Metro East area and other locations.
SuprTEK provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes the following: medical insurance (including dental/vision/prescription), a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, training reimbursement, on-demand eLearning, company paid life insurance, optional disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more.
SuprTEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer