Wyndham Destinations is one of the world's vacation ownership company in the world. We offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment.
- Establish commonality and build rapport with current owners and prospective new owners.
- Articulate the benefit of owning timeshare that is tailored to each new owner
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Generating sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
Benefits, Compensation, and Training:
- Dynamic Paid Training and Company
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, as well as Life and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Weekly Base, plus Commissions, plus Bonuses
- 100% 401K Matching after the first year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 4 Season Resort with benefits extended to employees
- On site child care for a fee
Sales experience preferred, but not required. We have first class training that will lead to your success!
We are looking for....
- Generate over $1 Million in volume on a yearly basis
- Have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
- Must be available for a multi-step interview process
- Must be available to work weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jeffersonville, VT (Required)
Typical deal size: