Software Engineer – Graphics (OpenGL)
Physical Optics Corporation (POC), is a fast-growing Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions. We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer.
- Design, develop and test real time, embedded software for embedded RTOS based products with focus on creation of a visual user interface for systems software or end-user
- Experience in application programming interfaces (API) like OpenGL to build 3-D engines and rendering systems for 2-D and 3-D visuals
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with Green Hills Integrity, Linux or other real-time or embedded operating systems is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Software or Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline. Master degree preferred.
- Candidate should be proficient in programming with OpenGL
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an engineering design role.
POC offers its employees a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, life, disability, employer contributed 401k, tuition assistance, generous vacation benefits and much more. It is not just a job. It is a career and a path to the future. You will be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching, and mentorship.
Before applying, please note:
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).