Who We Are
We offer above average compensation in the industry for qualified applications, additional pay shift differentials for nights/weekends, fantastic medical plans for you and your family and for driven, successful and motivated employees opportunities for advancement that can include company paid training! Apply today to learn more.
MAPEI is a world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for the installation of all types of floor and wall coverings. Some of our products include mortars, grouts, adhesives and concrete admixtures. Our products are sold to residential and commercial contractors, construction companies, retail organizations like Lowe's and Floor & Decor and more.
To learn more about MAPEI:
- Corporate Video: http://www.mapei.com/US-EN/corporate-video.asp
- Company Profile: http://www.mapei.com/public/US/menu/MAPEI_Company_Profile_EN.pdf
The Maintenance Technician is responsible to safely and efficiently maintain and operate manufacturing equipment. The Maintenance Technician, will also troubleshoot, diagnose and repair production equipment including but not limited to industrial blenders, industrial mixers, automated packaging equipment, manual packaging equipment, robotic equipment, pumps, valves and pressures vessels.
- Support daily plant operations.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment and machinery, electrical instruments and control systems, electrical power systems, process and piping systems.
- Safely maintain equipment while adhering to all policies, procedures and instructions.
- Complete Maintenance Work Orders in an efficient/effective manner.
- Document all activities, resources used, and appropriate closing codes in the CMMS.
- Requisition required repair parts under direction of Maintenance Supervisor.
- Request assistance as necessary to ensure safe handling of assignments.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Organize work areas for efficiency and safety, communicate safety issues to leadership.
We currently have Night shift open; 7am to 7pm alternating weekends.
Please note……We are located in the city of West Chicago, near Geneva, St.Charles, Aurora.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 or more years technical experience - electrical and mechanical.
- Experience in operating or repairing mechanical equipment in a manufacturing or process type of environment.
What We Offer
MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer two extremely competitive medical plans with minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in retirement savings with a company match available, as well as various other company employee centric initiatives.
“At MAPEI our employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide valuable skills and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI Corporation’s continued growth and future success which is why we honor your efforts and commitment by providing highly competitive compensation packages and one of the most comprehensive employee benefits offering in our Industry. The continued well-being of our employees and their loved ones is of the utmost importance to us.” - President and CEO, MAPEI Americas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $39.00 per hour
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift