Henderson Group Unlimited Inc., a government contractor, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in North Charleston, South Carolina.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare documentation and correspondence for ATC Division and associated IPTs
- Compile relevant information for data calls and prepare reports that use such information for management.
- Maintain recurring program/project reports
- Coordinate visits, meetings, and conferences including agenda preparation, travel, clearances, visit requests, videoconferences, minutes, action items, and briefs.
- Type, review, modify, file, and route official correspondence.
- Review written material requiring supervisory approval for typographical accuracy and proper formatting.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Assist with process improvements, implementation and compliance, including implementation of Capability Maturity Model Integration.
- Provide mail distribution.
- Maintain organizational charts and global address list.
- Perform receptionist duties.
- Conference room scheduling, set-up, and breakdown.
- Maintain Complex “E” seating charts, provide building/facilities support, and provide visit/tour support.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- strong interpersonal skills are important factors.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have at least two years experience working in an administrative role.
Interested persons should use the link below to apply:
Henderson Group Unlimited, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.
Job Type: Contract
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supported Aircraft or Air traffic controll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Military: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)