Immediate job opportunity for LICENSED THERAPIST, LADAC, LPC/LCSW- join us and be part of a dynamic team for our new clinic located in Las Cruces, NM
We Believein providing the highest quality of behavioral health care through demonstrating compassion, empathy and perseverance for our patients and their entrusting families.
Peak Behavioral Health is a psychiatric residential and acute treatment facility specializing in children, adolescents and aging adults. We are seeking experienced Licensed Therapists to join our dynamic team. Job responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Works collegially within a multidisciplinary team and referring professionals;
- Facilitates both process and psych educational groups with individualized care considerations;
- Individual and family therapy sessions are provided in support of treatment goals;
- Advocates in the interest of the patient in-person and through documentation;
- Prescribes a continuation of care plan to support ongoing stabilization and recovery efforts.
Requirements of this Position:
- Accredited Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work or a closely related field
- State of New Mexico Clinical licensure (LCSW, LPC ) and provisionally licensed therapists required. LADAC preferred.
- Advance Clinical Certification in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) desired
- 2 years experience as a Therapist in a behavioral health setting
- Ability to coordinate therapeutic psycho-social learning programs according to the patients care plan
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly