Thank you for your interest in our position!
You'll love this position if you…
- Love working with people and easily build rapport with others
- Are outgoing, energetic, fun and have BIG enthusiasm for helping people.
- Are naturally positive and see the world as full of opportunity
- Fun, upbeat work environment with a high achieving team
- An opportunity to work 1:1 with our Clients as they transform their lives
- Security and longevity. We've been in business for over 35 years. 25% of our staff has been with MRC for OVER 10 years!
- Incentive programs to boost your pay and recognize your achievements
- Training and mentors to ensure you have the tools you need to grow and develop
- Generous discounts (50-70% off) on our health-promoting products
This position will be in both our Beaufort, SC location and our Ridgland, SC location. You'll meet 1:1 with Clients and provide support, motivation, and education in the areas of weight loss, nutrition, personal growth, and lifestyle changes. Coach clients during their weekly visits using our Coaching Excellence model of 1) Connecting and building rapport, 2) Identifying areas of need or support and, 3) Offering solutions and setting goals.
This position includes sales and service, both equally important. In addition to a supportive coaching attitude and a love of people, you'll need to set and meet personal sales goals, prospect new Clients, and continuously grow your business.
- Services existing clients in their weekly Center visit by providing support and motivation, food and menu suggestions, helping them to develop new and beneficial habits, and discussing lifestyle changes.
- Meet with and enroll new Clients.
- Make calls daily to Clients to provide follow-up, encouragement, and quality assurance. We call every Client every week!
- Sales Skills. Areas of sales; weight loss programs, vitamins, and herbs. We have the highest quality products on the market, tailored specifically to the weight-loss client.
- Problem-solve with Clients through investigation, curiosity and asking open-ended questions to isolate the concern; develop solutions with the client; effectively communicating the plan of action, and document the session.
- General office duties - filing charts, submitting reports, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service - Meeting Sales Goals - Closing Skills - Prospecting Skills - Self-Confidence - Product Knowledge - Presentation Skills - Client Relationships - Motivation for Sales
- 1+ years sales experience with proven track record of success (in related field is a plus)
- Customer service experience
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales and service goals
- Competitive drive for results, we are looking for ACHIEVERS
- Ability to work effectively in a self-driven environment
- Moderate computer knowledge and use of email are a plus
Will also consider persuasive, health-minded individuals with exceptional people and communication skills with less sales experience.
Company Profile: Metabolic Research Center is a national weight management organization helping people reach and maintain their weight loss goals for over 35 years. We are holistic in our approach and incorporate sound nutritional eating principles with a life-management program to address the emotional and behavioral aspects of eating. Combined, the components of the program serve to create fast, safe, and effective means to lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime.We offer personalized programs aimed to fit every lifestyle. We are looking for applicants who have a commitment to health and wellness to work with our weight loss clients.
Pay: Hourly Base Wage + Commission + Performance-Based Bonus Eligibility
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Store Discounts