- Installation of wall murals, office glass graphics, figure wrapping, vehicle wrapping
- Installation of a multitude of various signage, displays, fixtures and other in-store graphics.
- Travel to local customer location(s) to perform site inspections or surveys, deliver accurate measurements and necessary photos to quote jobs accurately, and install projects.
- Promote continuous improvement of procedures and individual needs for each client.
- Maintain records of all project completions (sign off, photographs and notes etc.)
- Keep abreast of advances in retail installation and repair techniques.
- Available for overtime as needed at all hours and days of the week.
- Construction background a plus.
- Experience with installation of direct applied vinyl, printed graphics, duratrans, pin mounted letters, architectural, banners, vehicle wraps, and various other marketing and signage tools.
- Big plus knowledge of installation and building construction techniques, tools, materials and processes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Certification from an installation training course such as Avery/3M preferred but not mandatory.
- OSHA10 card will be required at some locations (not necessary but a plus).
- Candidate must be able to balance multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities in a professional manner.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Have a keen sense of customer service and an ability to manage customer expectations to give the best service possible.
- Be able to work with a variety of professional types including creative, administrative and trades people to gain consensus and help to complete projects with the best possible outcome.
- Must be able to manage time properly, report daily status and location. Estimate completion times, record time on a detailed time sheet.
- Ability to identify problems, adapt, and trouble shoot difficulties on site to complete jobs.
Physical Requirements In addition to being able to function in a normal office setting, the Installer may need to spend significant time standing, walking, lifting and accessing various work areas including print production and finishing and customer locations including construction sites. The Installer will often perform site inspections or assist in installations that require them to set-up and climb ladders, be comfortable working in potentially high places with proper safety equipment and procedures.
Hourly rate compensation based upon experience.
Freelancers welcome to apply.
Please reply with resume and references.
Portfolios are a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $20,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- vinyl graphics installation: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Russian (Preferred)