Friendly. Focused. Team Player
This is the perfect opportunity for a dedicated hospitality professional to coordinate the CLEAN & SAFE programs. You will live on property and assure operations are according to standards. Our most successful Property Attendants take pride in and enjoy the variety of tasks required to exceed standards and keep guests happy. Typical daily responsibilities will include prepping studio checkouts and stayovers, as well as public areas, landscape maintenance and general preventative maintenance.
Compensation: This is an hourly position that includes company provided studio. Property housing includes local phone service, internet, and all utilities paid.
- Essential Functions: This is a full-time position.
- The work schedule is 5 ½ days per week. Property Attendants. Typically hours are 7:00 am until 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and 10:00 am until 2:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays (depending on location hours may vary)
- Maintenance Duties include, light electrical work (changing an outlet or wall switch), light plumbing (plunging toilets, snaking toilets, unclogging sinks, etc), studio preventive maintenance programs, preventive pesticide treatments, janitorial work, parking lot upkeep, drywall repair, painting and caulking.
- Laundry Duties: washing, drying and folding of company linen.
- Maintaining the property and guest laundry facilities.
- Housekeeping Duties: prep checkouts and cleans when guests exit their rooms.
- Implementation of the CLEAN & SAFE programs.
- In the event of staff shortage, the Property Attendant will perform stay-over cleans.
- On-call for guest services, emergency needs; a backup to Safety Attendant, Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager when these employees are absent.
- Check in after hour's guests with or without reservations.
- Conduct a PMS system audit
- Ensure the security needs of the property and guests are met.
- Respond to requests from immediate supervisor and follow-up.
- Wash, dry and fold laundry as directed by management.
- Administration of keys.
- Responsible for knowing property emergency procedures
- Familiarize yourself with area attractions and services to accommodate guest's needs.
- Suggest/Sell services and amenities in order to accommodate guest's needs.
- Review studio inventory and work within guidelines.
- Standing for prolonged periods
- Repetitive stair-climbing
- Kneeling and/or squatting
- Climbing ladders
Job Type: Full-time